Tuesday 15 December 2009

Bruised Sanchez plots road back to Penn

Diego Sanchez is plotting a road back to rematching BJ Penn just days after being clinically dismantled by the UFC lightweight champion.

Penn bloodied the challenger with a vicious right leg kick to the forehead to score a TKO stoppage after the doctor waived the contest off.

Despite being stopped for the first time in his career and in such convincing fashion, Sanchez says he’s keen to get his career back on track.

“I'm good, I’m in high spirits, I have work to do once my face heals,” he said.

“I will be training asap with bad intentions for the next person I fight on the road back to Penn.

“BJ really gave it to me. It was not my night I just couldn't find him. I guess you have to take some to give some.”

No comments:

Post a Comment